Christmas Cheer - Various

Hi folks - no real time to add an album at the moment, but thought I'd share some various uploads I've made for future posts. Might as well give 'em away now as presents. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

My Favorite Martian - John Debney
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer - John Frizzell
Fly Away Home - Mark Isham

Sorry, files expired/deleted. Bah, humbug!

8 Responses to “Christmas Cheer - Various”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for the shares! And Merry Christmas!  

  2. # Blogger Steve

    The soundtracks posted are asking for passwords when I try to extract them. What are the paswwords? Thanks.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  5. # Blogger Soundtrack Sharity

    Oops! My apologies. The password is = ssharity

    Enjoy.  

  6. # Blogger nomwl1

    Hi SS!

    Have a great holiday and a happy new year! Thanks for all the wonderful music! :))  

  7. # Blogger kakapo

    Nooo. I'm too late! I've been looking for the Fly Away Home soundtrack for years. Do you have any idea where I can find it now? Or can you upload it again? Please.  

  8. # Blogger Soundtrack Sharity

    Kakapo - for you...

    Fly Away  

Post a Comment